Tuesday, January 4, 2011

bienvenue

Here be the inaugural post for my blog. I'm leaving for Nantes, France a week from today. I'm ridiculously excited to get out of the Wisconsin cold, as much as I'll miss dear Bruisy and Mummy. Also, I literally haven't had anything to do during the past two weeks, aside from outings with friends, and I'm not good at not being busy. Not that I've been completely bored, just all this free time is a new concept. Not only am I looking forward to France, but learning again will also be lovely. Anyways, since I have yet to pack or do anything related to getting ready for France (aside from raiding the bathroom for toiletries) I really have very little to say. I do intend to post again before I leave though. Ballyhoo!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I can't believe you've almost left...good luck and safe travels! I can't wait to read your first post from France :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAAAAAAAVE FUUUUUUUUUN!
    Send me a postcard prretty please?

    ReplyDelete